Monday, November 28, 2011

Warriors! Myself along with a few other troopers decided to go Advanced Plan before the holidays and avoid getting sick, gaining 5-10 extra lbs and destroying next year's "New Year's Resolutions" before we had to even write them down!

This is my 3rd documented go around with eating horribly and then doing Advanced Plan to prove its effectiveness.  Last time I went from 196 lbs to 220...I went from doing 30 pull ups in a row to 6, I couldn't handle the extra weight. I was sick 6 times, had 3 injuries including a hernia.  I felt miserable and couldn't wait to detox and eat healthy again. This time...198 to 227!! I did it a bit different this time though and took the opportunity to lift heavy as I ate like crap. I felt pretty strong with the barbell movements, including several "Personal Bests" on Front Squat, Squat Balance, Sqaut Clean and Snatch (I did become better from a technical standpoint though too) but any type of bodyweight movements or quick metabolic conditioning workouts, I have been struggling. I got back to my 30 plus pull ups, but now again have been back to about 7 in a row. I gained 2 full inches on my arms...but also gained 2 inches on my waist! My body is SCREAMING for detox and HEALTHY FOOD!!

Kattie H, Jami B, Crystal A and I challenged ourselves to start this before Thanksgiving and so far all is well! I was with Crystal and my side of the family over the holiday and we ate loads of GREAT ADVANCED PLAN meals, plus competed in a taxing 2 day flag football tournament.

 I will be using this blogspot to post our meal plans, recipes, progress and also YOUR progress if you're willing to join us on this challenge to stay ADVANCED PLAN till NEW YEARS EVE! I will be posting pics, and goals as well. Email me ASAP if you want to join ryan.maxlife@gmail.com

So far after 7 days, I know for sure that Kattie is down 6 lbs. I am down 10 lbs to 217 and from 42 inch waist to 39.5 inch. Can't wait to see what happens in 4 1/2 more weeks!

Max Blessings,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment